Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStats

What Everyone Should Do

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iNF | Beastmode
Admin
Admin
iNF | Beastmode

What Everyone Should Do Empty
PostSubject: What Everyone Should Do   What Everyone Should Do I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Get server populated, even if there's no one in it lets try to get it full. If you're gonna go afk just join server and idle in spec if nothing else.

After all one of the requirements for being a memb is helping to fill server. We got the server for free we might as well make the best of it. Get into to it and invite everyone you can, we did that last week and got it up to 14 people before it emptied again.

Make sure you keep in touch with the new membs, remember even if you feel that they're basically accepted make them make an account on the forums and apply and play on server once or twice. Having people wear our tag is all fine and dandy, but if thats all they do then there really isnt a point to "recruiting" we want people that are active with the community, even if thats only playing on the servers once or twice.

I don't want to see this clan die, but we really need to get our server at least half full a majority of the time to be successful, and recruit people that actually play on our servers.

I did my part for a while, and now i got school, so now its everyone elses job study

Also, nos can u give me the link to stats page again so i can incorporate it into forum?

Last edited by iNF | Beastmode on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iNF | Nosferatu

iNF | Nosferatu

PostSubject: Re: What Everyone Should Do   What Everyone Should Do I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:16 am

Yeah uhmmm. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There ya go.
Back to top Go down
iNF | iTaChI

iNF | iTaChI

PostSubject: Re: What Everyone Should Do   What Everyone Should Do I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:43 am

i go in the server sometimes and just sit there. and wait to see, but most of the time no one joins. it's usually just me and nos in there and we'll invite friends and such /:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lukedemmons
iNF | iTaChI

iNF | iTaChI

PostSubject: Re: What Everyone Should Do   What Everyone Should Do I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:45 am

and i gotcha boss, i'll do my best and try and get as much peeps up in that server and see if they can help us out. i don't wanna see this clan die either, i see us going pretty far. we've got great players and potential. we can do this Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lukedemmons
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Everyone Should Do   What Everyone Should Do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Everyone Should Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General-
Jump to: