Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStats

Drop Mittens?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iNF | Beastmode
Admin
Admin
iNF | Beastmode

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Me and Nos had talked about this before, she isn't playing, doesn't have a steam account, isn't helping with clan anymore, and isn't coming back.

I say if she doesn't respond to this in 5 days we should officially drop her.
Back to top Go down
iNF | Nosferatu

iNF | Nosferatu

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:19 am

I don't wish in any way to hurt Mitten's feelings at all. I value her as a player, and much more as a friend. But seriously. We need her as a clan member also, I agree with the 5 day mark. She needs to respond, all I've heard about her is that she told Tofu she wanted her account back. Also Tofu, don't post shit like announcements and what not. You rage quit the clan, remember? Not to be an ass, but I don't take very kindly to rage quitters.
Back to top Go down
iNF | Beastmode
Admin
Admin
iNF | Beastmode

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:32 am

I don't remember him quitting... Unless something happened in the 2 days i was gone.
Back to top Go down
Tofu

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:07 am

i asked beastmode if i could, i got permission to post that up
and yeah i did leave lol ill still be posting though
Back to top Go down
iNF | Beastmode
Admin
Admin
iNF | Beastmode

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Why did you leave? I really hope its not because of not scrimming enough or something, i don't think you understand, we aren't good enough to scrim, anyone. Not everyone even has or uses mics *cough* you *cough* And even if we did we don't listen to each other which defeats the purpose, can we shoot with some accuracy? Sure, i guess. But frankly that means nothing. Remember that demo of the pro's? Most of their fire was spray, very rarely were they trying to get 1 shot headshots or the like. But their communication on the other hand was amazing, and their strats were very flexible and could be changed on the fly. Both of which we had none, we had no strats on anything we played, and we had no communication on anything we played.

I will never scrim unless its a match that will actually present a challenge. Remember that scrim i bailed on Embarassed we had NO strat whatsoever and we were still holding our own. that is not my idea of a scrim.

And if it wasn't about that i really cant see a reason to leave. confused

Anyway thanks for staying on forums, and i look foward to beating whatever new clan you join. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iNF | Nosferatu

iNF | Nosferatu

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:27 am

He did leave for not scrimming enough. >.<
Back to top Go down
iNF | Mittens
Admin
Admin
iNF | Mittens

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:37 am

Awwh. Lol sorry guys. ):< I'm a tad busy with WoW. (Yes this is possible) Don't hate for that )x. Eh I guess I myself give the "go" on dropping me. I won't be on for awhile. :\
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/adorksable
iNF | Beastmode
Admin
Admin
iNF | Beastmode

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:42 am

Well once you level 5 characters to lvl 80 you will realize how much money you wasted Laughing
Back to top Go down
iNF | Nosferatu

iNF | Nosferatu

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:40 am

I don't wanna drop mittens >.< Come baaaaaaaaack mittens. =[.
Back to top Go down
iNF | Beastmode
Admin
Admin
iNF | Beastmode

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am

I guess we aren't dropping her, but she's not gonna be back for a couple months.
Back to top Go down
iNF | iTaChI

iNF | iTaChI

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:11 am

i agree, i don't think we should drop her either, she's a great player and stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lukedemmons
iNF | Mittens
Admin
Admin
iNF | Mittens

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:57 pm

We should drop her!! O:<!! Whatchuu guys talkin' bouts.
Back to top Go down
iNF | Beastmode
Admin
Admin
iNF | Beastmode

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:25 am

Yea we have officially decided to drop mittens since she no longer plays css, and does not contribute to clan.

jk but come back already Sad
Back to top Go down
iNF | iTaChI

iNF | iTaChI

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 am

hahaha i thought you were serious until i scrolled down XD
Back to top Go down
iNF | Mittens
Admin
Admin
iNF | Mittens

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:48 am

Lmao. Razz I did come back for likeee a day. I went to TPG on a new account, you know. I thought it would be alright. John doe finds out its me, then bans me on sight. ):< Lmao. So yeahh I'm back to my usual WoW-ing.
Back to top Go down
iNF | Nosferatu

iNF | Nosferatu

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:32 am

Lol. Nice one.
Back to top Go down
iNF | iTaChI

iNF | iTaChI

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:16 pm

dude john doe is a freakin' nazi lol. how'd he find out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drop Mittens? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Mittens?   Drop Mittens? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop Mittens?
Page 1 of 1